Saturday 3 May 2008

Insane

This is insane!!! It is almost midnight and the neighbour is still burning grass, i think. I just had my bath and washed my hair and i have to do it all over again. I guess yesterday's hard work of cleaning up my room is pointless because all the bedsheets and my towel is the smell of smoke. My poor Bambi also smells...
Well...i don't know what to write because there is nothing much going on right now.It is a holiday for me and there is no plan.I have been back for a week and so far all that i did was clean up the house and it is all clean now. Thank God. Besides that, i am watching 'Buffy the vampire slayer' until the wee hours.Oh, also i am reading 'Frankenstein' for my next semester's independence study.Am i making the right choice to take it?Will i be able to cope with it? There is no class or finals just the research paper.I am still thinking about it.
I guess that is all for me. I am bored but i do not feel like going out. Weird isn't it?

1 comment:

ice kacang said...

neighbours cn do d most atrocious things bt we must learn 2 coexist wf them. if things gt worst, file a complain against thm bt remain anonymous. they r polluting d air. uni life hs taught me 1 thing, if u don't fight fr yrself, nobody wil fight fr u...