Monday 4 February 2013

Fly, Fly



There you are lying on the grass,
But now it just feels like glass,
You used to run up to me,
You’re like a stray I can see.

You greeted me in front of the gate,
How can you have so much love and not hate?
THEY took you in, but didn’t take care for you,
Not now, not then and not even when you were new.

You waited for me to get some food,
I thought I’d do something good,
You know the cue when you saw me,
Then, you ran happily towards me.

You gave lives for eight times,
THEY didn’t care; they care for his dimes,
When you became tired and weak,
You were sick and that was the peak.

Fly, fly to the place where there’s no hurt,
Play nice and you can now roll in the dirt,
No more worries, no more pain,
I know you are gone when I saw you in the rain.

No comments: