Monday 6 October 2008

Fool

I have heard the same words over again,
Waiting on the other line for me to reply,
I felt so empty and wrong,
I know that I have to be strong.

I tried to moved on but I always look back,
Wishing that I never pack,
When I think that I am strong again,
You called and it feels like no end.

Was I a fool to fall for you?
Was it me or is it you?
Who is at lost here?
Whose heart that is not here?

You called on the line and I let it ring,
Apart of me wanted to sing,
Apart of me want to cry,
All this time I am still asking why.

I longed for you when I am lonely,
I want you to be mine only,
Someone that will wait on me,
But, you cannot see.

I thought that life would be different,
I was wrong because I cried, often,
Thinking that I would start celebrating Valentine,
What a fool to have this thought.

Sick and tired of being all alone,
I want someone to make me feel wanted,
I want to feel that I belong to someone,
I was a fool to fall for you,
A fool to pick up the phone,
After you hang up,
I feel so lonely and drowned myself in tears.

No comments: