Friday 18 April 2008

Welcome

First of all welcome and thanks for reading my blog.I started this blog maybe because my oldest brother asked me to or maybe because i want people to appriciate my work.Have you ever write and write, posts after post and no one writes any comments? Well that happened to me.I thought maybe here, it would be different.I am hoping that people will write comments on my blog.

I write short stories, poems and also incidents that happen in life.Let me warn you that it won't all be the happy type as most of my works are gloomy.I guess that is how i view my surroundings, my personal feelings and experiences.At times, there may be happy incidents or something happy that encourages me, then there will be a happy 'art'.

So that is all for now.I hope that people will read and post some comments.Please, don't judge a book by its cover.Don't judge ME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great start...well what you can do also is to promote your blog on friendster and facebook and at the same time, there are blogs here that are being promoted, so read them if they interests you and you will get people reading yours in no time...